1. I have been living in Madrid ......
A. since ten years.
B. ten years ago.
C. for ten years.
D. ten years.
2. This is the ......
D. more hard
...... thing I have ever done.
3. Have you finished with the newspaper ......
4. If I want to pass my exam, I ......
A. will have to
B. would have to
C. had to
D. want to
...... study harder.
5. Michael is ......
A. not so clever than
B. not as clever than
C. not as clever as
D. not so clever as
...... his sister.
A. Very little
B. Very less
C. Very least
D. Very few
...... people eat very healthy food.
A. We told him going to the doctor.
B. We told him to go to the doctor.
C. We told him he go to the doctor.
D. We told that he goes to the doctor.
8. What ......
A. does you
B. do you do
C. will you do
D. do you
9. He hasn't got ......
C. a lot
...... time for a coffee.
10. I have arranged ......
A. to have
C. have had
...... dinner with Barbara on Thursday.
Is the sentence correct?
11. I have never been in Scotland.
12. We are going to Brazil in the summer.
13. It costed me thirty Euros to get the visa.
14. I can swim when I was five.
15. What are you doing next weekend?
16. He must finish the job yesterday.
17. You shouldn't collect me from the office, it isn't necessary.
18. She's married to a doctor, doesn't she?
Choose the correct pronoun
19. There's a woman ...... handbag was stolen.
20. The guy ...... we met at the concert is a friend of my brother.
21. A social networking site is ...... you can meet new people.
22. ...... one do you want? The red one or the blue one?
23. They invited us to dinner ...... is very nice of them.
24. He's that famous actor ...... is always on TV.
25. ...... book is this?